Free Forum: Grease Junkies car club
Welcome to the Grease Junkies forum.
If you wish to view the forum content, please log in. Sign up today if you do not have an account.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 59 on Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:32 pm

Welcome to Grease Junkies, Use this thread to introduce yourself

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome to Grease Junkies, Use this thread to introduce yourself

Post by C41N3 on Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:29 am

Hello and welcome to Grease Junkies!
This is a community created for people to share their interest, experiences and knowledge of all different types of cars.
So whether you want advice on how to find the best example available, how to build a track / drift car, find the best body styling tips or simply using the search function to solve a problem you may be having just to keep your car on the road then we are more than happy to help!
Click 'New Topic' and start your introduction  bounce
Please use this section to create a new thread and introduce yourself and your interest/experience of your car! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

This is how to upload your photos aswell Smile Thanks to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for finding this out for us Very Happy

I have had someone ask me how I added a photo to one of my posts, so here is how to do so:

The way I done it was, I saved the photo I wanted to upload to my PC (My Pictures). I then clicked on the Host an Image button [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the toolbar above your text box which bring up a box asking you to upload a photo by either browsing files on your PC or by adding a URL. I chose to browse a photo on my PC (as I saved it to it).

I then clicked on upload and it gave me 3 links: a thumbnail; an image; and a image url.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I clicked on the image link and it highlighted the text, copy the link by either pressing Ctrl+C or right-clicking the text and selecting copy.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You then just paste that link into your post wherever you like and et voilà!

I haven't managed to figure out the URL part of that process but I will edit this post when I do Smile
C41N3
Admin

http://forum.greasejunkies.co.uk

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top